Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's time for a reality check!!


Inspired by someone today..I am again here to pen down my feelings, but this time in a different mood. Though there still are things that constantly nag my brain, I have learned to look past them and appreciate the positives around me. So, finally am settled well in MICA. Almost 5 months have flew past and have given me enough fodder to ruminate for probably the next one and a half year!

I met people, re-met them and then felt like never seeing their faces again, BUT, in the same place I also met people who have gradually become an integral part of my life in the past few months..yeah I can say that I feel "at home" in their presence. New relationships have beautifully integrated with the old one's, fading away some bitter experiences of the past. New faces, new cultures, new self-concepts have overhauled my whole perspective towards life. Am I again drifting towards philosophy, sorry, I can't help it..that's me!

It all started with adopting the 'night life', then co-existing with aliens, dealing with bloated egos, multi-tasking between pre-reads, tests, surprise quizzes, placement processes and events, parties, shifting rooms and now..fake profile..phew! There is so much to handle that there is no time to think about a particular event for long. What is left behind in the mind is an amalgamation of all these different feelings giving an overall sense of satisfaction. Satisfaction that I have faced it all.





No comments:

Post a Comment